GMC Udhampur Job Vacancies – Notice of vacancy for professor positions at Govt. Medical College, Udhampur, pursuant to S.O. 364 of 2020, dated November 27, 2020, regarding academic arrangements
Applications on plain paper (typed) are invited from qualified candidates (JK UT domicile, non-PSC, retired) for engagement on “Academic Arrangement basis” under SO-364 dated 27-11-2020. The initial term of the engagement is three years, renewable up to a maximum of six years (one year at a time, subject to good performance and conduct), or until the PSC/DPC, whichever is earlier, makes regular selections and promotions in the aforementioned disciplines at Govt. Medical College, Udhampur, in accordance with recruitment rules governing the respective posts. This does not affect any writ petitions that are now underway in any honourable court of law:
The committee will choose the candidates for the posted position in accordance with Government Order No. 282-JK (HME) of 2023. Published on April 4, 2023, and revised on April 6, 2023.
It is recommended that applicants include authenticated copies of the aforementioned records with their application forms, which must be received by the Principal Govt. Medical College Udhampur office by December 18, 2023, at the latest.
- An MBBS degree and, in the case of medical candidates, an MCl, NMC, or State Medical Council Registration Certificate; in the case of non-medical candidates, a post-graduation degree in the relevant field from an institution properly acknowledged by the University Grant Commission
- Mark sheets for all professional exams (first, second, pre-final, and final) from MBBS
- Certificate of Higher Qualification (DM/MCH/DNB/Super Specialty).
- An experience certificate that was granted by the institution’s head or other appropriate authority.
- Professional Publication: Oral, poster, and book chapter presentations; published as prescribed in indexes and national journals.
- Gold Medal for winning the MBBS overall first place.
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Certificate of Residence
- Any applicable Category Certificate
- A properly certified affidavit from a First Class Magistrate stating that the physician is no longer employed by the government.
- The certificate of attempt for every MBBS, MD, DNB, Ph.D., or other university-issued qualification exam.
- Any additional paperwork that the selection committee requests throughout the hiring process. Every document needs to have a self-attestation.
GMC Udhampur Job Vacancies important points .
- Monthly consolidated remuneration in accordance with the rates specified in the 5.0 364 of 2020, dated 27-11-2020, at par with Government Medical College Udhampur, shall be provided to appointments on an academic arrangements basis.
- Appointments made on the basis of academic arrangements will automatically end when the appointee turns 70 years old. Under these rules, an appointee’s services are terminable before the appointment’s tenure expires with one month’s notice from either party, or upon payment of one month’s salary in lieu of notice by the appointing authority. In the event of a dispute, the selection committee chairperson’s decision is final.
- In the event of indiscipline, subpar performance, etc., the appointee’s employment may be terminated immediately.
- Faculty members who are currently employed by UT Medical Colleges may only apply if they can provide a letter of recommendation from the relevant institution heads.
- The selection committee chairperson’s decision is final in the event of a disagreement.
- A bank draft for Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees only), payable in Udhampur, in the name of the Chief Accounts Officer of the Govt Medical College Udhampur, must be sent with the application.
The final Candidate selection is contingent upon the number of openings available at the time of the interview. We also have the advertisement up on our website, https://gmcudhampur.in/.
Note: There is no need for new applications from candidates who applied in response to the earlier Adv Notice No. 10 of 2023, dated 12-08-2023. However, those who have obtained any new qualifications or experiences since the above advertisement was first published can send the necessary documentation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to the Principal Govt Medical College Udhampur office.