Provisional Selection List for admission to LLM Programme (Session 2023) at Central University of Kashmir.
Instructions for the candidates:
- The selection of the candidates is purely provisional and subject to valid objection/s, if any. Mere mention of the name of the candidate in the list will not confer any
right to admission to him/her where inclusion of the name in the list is due to a bonafied error and not on the basis of the prescribed merit.
- The selected candidates will get the online fee submission link by login to their account registered on samarth portal. The fee for the 1st semester is Rs.13400/- which
does not include tuition fee which will be decided separately by the competent authority of the University. Further the candidates of Kashmir Division are informed to
complete admission formalities by or before 22nd September, 2023 up to 11:55PM and report to the Department of Law, School of Legal Studies, Central University of
Kashmir, Tulmulla campus on 25th September, 2023 upto 4 pm along with their ADMISSION FORM with a valid fee submission receipt and the following original
(i) Marks certificates of qualifying examinations.
(ii) Character/ Provisional certificate in original.
(iii) Category certificate (if applicable) in original, issued by competent authority in Government of India format.
(iv) Anti ragging undertaking form appended with the required signatures
- The selected candidates outside Kashmir Division have to upload all the above mentioned certificates by or before 22nd September, 2023 upto
11:55PM. The cancellation of admission shall be as per the norms of the UGC.
04 Any candidate who fails to complete his/her admission formalities within the prescribed time will be considered subsequently in the waiting list subject to the availability
of the seat and only after the last date of then current list is over. Such candidate has to make a representation to the admission committee for his/her consideration for
admission, giving reasons for not completing his/her admission within the prescribed time. Such candidate has no right to claim admission once all the seats of his/her
category are filled.
- For further Clarification feel free to contact on 7006693142, Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The candidates in the waiting list may explore the possibility of admission from 22nd September , 2023. They shall remain in touch with the official website of the
university as the subsequent admission notifications will be uploaded on the University website and no separate notification shall be issued for waiting list.
👉 Download: click here f