Tentative (Annexure “A”) List of Candidates for Engagement/Hiring of AAYA/Helper of Headmaster Govt. Girls High School Lar for the year 2023-24 under ECCE. Ref:Administrative Department, School Education, J&K vide communication No.Edu-PSOCSS/75/2021-01-SED
(97253), dated 04.01.2023 & Director Samagra Shiksha, J&K Order No. 07 of Chirag 2023, dated 09.01.2023, engagement in remaining schools vide his letter No.EDU/PD/SMS/ECCE/Helpers/1861-1905/2023-24 Dated 06.06.2023 and CEO Ganderbal’s Letter No. CEO/Gbl/SS/467, dated 21.09.2023 and this office avertisement notification no. 01 of 2023,Dated:- 22-09-2023.And selection of AAYA/Helpers modification of Director Samagra Shiksha J & K order No.:-150-CHIRAG of 2023,Dated:-21-09-2023.
The merit list framed by U/Sd in presence of committee members and Sarpanch Concerned of Qasba Lar.The Candidates whose particulars are given below have been recommended by U/sd for the engagement/Hiring of AAYA/ Helpers on the basis of merit determined by them from their credentials. The Candidates have been recommended for Engagement/Hiring of AAYA/Helpers on following guidelines.
- Only female Candidates have been considered.
- Preference given to Candidates belonging to BPL Category in the below mentioned order of priority.
Any Candidate among the BPL category but older in age in the Village in case non-availibility of i ii and iii of Clause C.
- Minimum Qualification 8th Class Pass have been considered.
- The Candidates recommended for Engagement/Hiring of AAYA/Helper are domicile of that particular village.
- The Candidates recommended for Engagement/Hiring of AAYA/Helper are fit to carry out job as per Medical Report of BMO.
- Age of the Candidates is between 18-45 years as on 1st January 2023.