Guest Faculty Recruitment 2023 at ITI Jammu – Academic Session 2023-24:The Government Women ITI Jammu is seeking dynamic individuals to join as Guest Faculty under the Self Finance Scheme for the Academic Session 2023-24. Interested candidates are invited to apply for the role of Guest Vocational Instructor in the trade of Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English).
Interested candidates should submit their applications on the prescribed format (annexure “A” to this advertisement notice) to the ITI Jammu Office by 2nd September 2023 during working hours.
Candidates will be selected based on merit, higher relevant qualification, and experience, following the guidelines set by the Director Skill Development J&K.
- Position: Guest Vocational Instructor – Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) (Self-Finance)
Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications:
- B.Voc/Degree in Commerce/Arts (with Short-hand & Typing) from a UGC recognized university with one year of experience in the relevant field.
- Diploma (Minimum two years) in Commercial Practice from a recognized board or relevant Advance Diploma (Vocational) with two years’ experience in the relevant field.
- NTC/NAC passed in the trade of Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) with three years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Essential Qualification: Relevant Regular / RPL variant of National Craft Instructor Certificate (NCIC) under DGT
Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of ITI www.itiwomenjammu.in.