Indira Gandhi Govt Dental College Jammu Recruitment for Various Posts:Online applications are invited from Dental Surgeons hailing from the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, who have completed their BDS from an institution recognized by the Dental Council of India and possess up-to-date registration with the J&K Dental Council. They are sought for engagement as full-time House Surgeons in various departments of the Indira Gandhi Govt. Dental College/Hospital, Jammu for a period of one year, on a consolidated stipend as per norms, for the session 2023-24.
Applicants are required to visit the official website of the institution, http://jobs.iggdcj.edu.in, to complete and submit their application forms. Detailed instructions for filling out the online form and making payments can be found via the provided link.
The application link will be active from 9th October 2023 to 24th October 2023, until 4:30 PM.
Applicants are advised to upload the fee receipt after submitting the online fee of Rs. 500/-
Applicants are required to upload the following self-attested documents/testimonials with the application form:
- Date of birth certificate.
- BDS Degree from a recognized College & recognized University.
- Marks card of all years of BDS (1st, 2nd, 3rd and final year)
- Internship completion certificate.
- Attempt certificate issued by the Head of Institution/University.
- Certificate of registration with UT of J&K Dental Council along with up-to-date renewal.
- Merit certificate, if any.
- Certificate of prizes, medals, honors, national scholarships, awards, etc., if any.
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities/sports, if any, issued by the competent authority.
- Domicile certificate.
- Character certificate from any gazetted officer.
- Undertaking in the form of an affidavit, duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate, as per Para 8 of the terms and conditions.
Admit cards for the written test will be uploaded starting from 27th October 2023, and candidates are advised to bring the admit card with a self-attested photograph pasted in the appropriate place.
Terms and Conditions:
The engagement of House Surgeons is subject to several terms and conditions, including:
- House Surgeons will be full-time and cannot engage in private practice.
- The House job will last for one year.
- During the tenure of House job, they will be governed by the J&K Government Service Conduct rules.
- House Surgeons are entitled to a maximum of 15 days of casual leave, which must be availed proportionately throughout the year.
- House Surgeons will receive a consolidated stipend as per government rules.
- The services of House Surgeons may be terminated without prior notice if they engage in activities against the institution or patient care.
- The stipend for the first month will be withheld as security and paid upon successful completion of the full House job tenure.
- Candidates who have already completed House jobs in any institution, or have left a House job unfinished, are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who fail to join within the stipulated period will be considered as defaulters and will not be allowed to join after the prescribed joining period.
For further details and online application, visit the official website.