Anganwadi Workers and Helpers Job vacancies 2023
Applications are invited for the positions of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper on an honorarium basis at various Anganwadi Centres. Please note the following important details:
Post Names: Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper
- Application Submission Start Date: 09-10-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 24-10-2023 (during office hours)
Please follow the application procedure outlined below:
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should complete the application forms as per the format provided in Annexure “A” of this notice. Submit the application along with all required documents to the Office of the Child Development Project Officer at Lohal Malhar, Billawar, during working hours. Ensure you obtain a proper receipt for your submission.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without further notice, and candidates cannot claim candidacy.
- The selection of Helpers will be limited to the electoral ward where the Anganwadi Centre is located.
- Women candidates aged 18-37 years are eligible to apply.
- The minimum qualification for Anganwadi Helper is 10th grade. In cases where there are no 10th-grade candidates in the ward, 10th-grade candidates from adjoining wards may be considered with prior approval from the Mission Director, Mission POSHAN.