First Round of Counselling for 10th Based Paramedical Courses 2023 by JKBOPEE:- Conduct of 1st Round of counselling (Physical) of the candidates who have applied for 10th Based Paramedical (FMPHW/MMPHW) Courses-2023 in Government/Private Colleges of UT of J&K/Ladakh.
Pursuant to Notification No. 046-BOPEE of 2023 dated 31.07.2023, list of candidates for admission to the 10th Based Paramedical courses-2023 (FMPHW/MMPHW), was notified with the direction to the concerned candidates to remove the deficiencies, if any, in their documents upto 04.08.2023. After the expiry of the said date, the candidates who have failed to upload or submit their 10th class marks card(s), up to the cutoff date i.e. 04.08.2023 as mentioned in the Notification No.046-BOPEE of 2023 dated 31-07-2023 , their candidature has been rejected and the candidate(s) who have failed to clear their deficiencies in documents such as Date of Birth, Domicile Certificate, Category Certificate are hereby provisionally included in Provisional Merit List subject to the condition that they shall clear their deficiencies on the day of counseling otherwise they shall not be allowed to participate in the counseling process. The Rank-wise Provisional Merit List of eligible candidates is hereby notified as per Annexure-A to this notification which will be available on the official website of the Board i.e. www.jkbopee.gov.in and will be utilized for counselling of the eligible candidates for the said courses.
It is further notified that the Board shall conduct First Round of counseling (physical) w.e.f 28.11.2023 to 05.12.2023 at BOPEE office Jammu/ Srinagar simultaneously as per the following schedule.
All the eligible interested candidates whose name(s) are figuring in the Provisional Merit List are advised to report physically at BOPEE Office Jammu/Srinagar between 8:30 am to 10:00 am on the day and date of their counselling for Registration/Attendance and completion of other formalities along with the following documents in original:-i. Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K / UT of Ladakh as the case may be (For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST Certificate issued by the Competent Authority shall be treated as Domicile Certificate)ii. Qualifying Marks Card of 10th Class.iii. Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation/Secondary School Certificate Issued by the Board; andiv. Reserved Category Certificate, If any.
JKBOPEE First Round of Counselling for 10th Based Paramedical Courses 2023: Note
- 1. Mere assigning the ranks and inclusion of the names of the candidates in the Provisional Merit List do not confer any right on them for counselling / admission unless their eligibility is verified by the Board at the time of counselling or at the time of admission by the respective Colleges / Institutions, if provisionally selected.
- 2. If any candidate is not able to participate personally in the counseling on the prescribed day/date of his / her counseling due to unavoidable circumstances, he/she can authorize his/her close family member who falls in his/her blood relation on the devised format of the Board to participate in the counseling on behalf of the concerned candidate. The said authorized person has to submit the authorization letter along with his/her Identity Card/ Aadhaar Card during the process of counseling, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to participate in the counseling on his/her own risk and responsibility.
- 3. As per communication No. SC/491-10th Based Para Medical Diploma/2494 Dated 15-06-2023 received by the Board from the J&K Sports Council, no candidate has applied for grant of Sports Category weightage seeking admission in 10th Based Paramedical Courses – 2023, hence no candidate is eligible under Sports Category and the seats under Sports Category shall be converted in to OM and shall be allotted to the candidates on Merit cum preference basis during the process of counseling.
- 4. As provided under Regulation 10(1) of J&K BOPEE Regulations – 2016, the selection of candidates to these courses shall be made on the basis of marks secured in qualifying examination i.e. 10th class.
- 5. The Board reserves the right to notify such changes as may become necessary in view of any technical difficulty or any other reason beyond its control.
- 6. The Seat Matrix for this Round of Counseling shall be uploaded on the website of the BOPEE a day before start of counselling process.
- 7. The other terms of conditions shall, however, remain the same as notified by the Board in e.