girl student died and two others were injured due to electrocution

SRINAGAR: A girl student died and two others were injured due to electrocution after a wire fell on them in a seminary in Poonch district on Tuesday.

Download our app for more updates

Official sources said that the incident happened in a Madrassa namely Darul Sunnat Manad Bhainch and affected 13 girls. While one of them died and two others were injured, condition of the remaining ten girls is stated to be normal.

Soon after the incident, the injured girls were shifted to District Hospital Poonch where a girl namely Maryam Kouser daughter of Mohammad Javed of Khanetar was declared brought dead.

Two minor brothers drown to death in Kishtwar

Lecturer Jobs at KMTTMI Private ITI – KM Technical Training and Management Institute

Jk Admin Order Transfer & Postings Of J&K Police Officers

CMO Poonch Dr Zulfikar Choudhary confirmed.

Meanwhile, a police officer said that a police party was rushed to the spot. “In this regard a case (FIR) has been registered and investigation taken up.” (GNS)

Leave a Comment