How To Make Lehsun Kadhi
How To Make Lehsun Kadhi: Kadhi is a very famous Punjabi food. It is very tasty and spicy in taste. People like to eat it with rice. By the way, everywhere in India everyone eats kadhi in their own way. But have you ever tasted garlic curry? If not, today we have brought you the recipe of making garlic curry.
Garlic curry is very tasty in taste, so this tasty curry is very much liked by everyone. It is also very easy to make, so let’s know the method of making Garlic Kadhi (How To Make Lehsun Kadhi)-
Ingredients needed to make Garlic Kadhi-
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Besan 4 tsp
- cumin teaspoon
- Fenugreek seeds 1/4 teaspoon
- clove 3
- bay leaf 1
- curry leaves 4-5
- whole red chili 1
- Green chilies 2 finely chopped
- Garlic 5-6 tsp finely chopped
- dry garlic one spoon
- ginger half teaspoon
- a quarter teaspoon of sugar
- Asafoetida 1/4 tsp
- Desi Ghee 1 tsp
- Green coriander cup finely chopped
How to make Garlic Curry? (How To Make Lehsun Kadhi)
- To make garlic curry, first of all put garlic in a mixer jar.
- Along with this, you add ginger, green chili and green coriander to it.
- Then you grind all these things together well.
- After this, make a paste by adding curd and gram flour in a vessel.
- Then you add garlic-ginger and chili paste to it and mix it well.
- After this, put gram flour mixture in a pan and let it boil.
- Then you add fenugreek seeds to it and boil while stirring for about 10 minutes.
- After this, put desi ghee in a pan and heat it.
- Then you add long, bay leaf, asafoetida, cumin, whole red chili, curry leaves and garlic and fry it.
- After this you add salt and sugar or sugar and mix it.
- Then you boil the gram flour-garlic mixture well for about 3-4 minutes and turn off the gas.
- Now your delicious Garlic Kadhi is ready.
- Then you serve it hot with rice, millet khichdi or roti.