Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Announces Schedule for Various Posts Exams,Conduct of Written Examination for various posts notified vide Notification No.’s:
1. 30-PSC (DR-P) of 2022 dated 30.12.2022
2. 31-PSC (DR-P) of 2022 dated 30.12.2022
3. 28-PSC (DR-P) of 2023 dated 08.06.2023
4. 33-PSC (DR-P) of 2023 dated 03.07.2023
5. 35-PSC (DR-P) of 2023 dated 03.08.2023
In continuation to Notice dated: 04.10.2023 & 11.10.2023, It is for
information of all the eligible candidates who are appearing in the written test for
various posts notified vide above mentioned advertisement notifications, that the
Written Examination (Objective Type) for shortlisting of candidates shall be
conducted as per programme given below:
The examination shall be held at the examination halls in the office premises
of the J&K Public Service Commission at Solina, Srinagar and Resham Ghar Colony
Bakshi Nagar Jammu.
The Admit cards will be uploaded on the website of the Commission w.e.f
26.10.2023 (6.00 PM).However, those candidates who are unable to download
their Admit Cards may approach the Commission office at Jammu/Srinagar by or
The Written Examination for rest of disciplines will be conducted on 03.11.2023
& 04.11.2023, the detailed schedule of which shall be notified separately.
Further, the written examination in respect of the below mentioned posts is
deferred till further notice:
1. The candidates should read carefully all the instructions mentioned on the
2. Only those candidates should appear in the Written Examination, who
fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post as mentioned in the
above mentioned Notification. However, permission to appear in the
Written Examination is purely provisional subject to further verification of
their documents/eligibility at any stage of the selection process.
3. The candidature of such applicants shall be rejected at any stage of the
process of selection, who are found to have misrepresented or concealed
the material facts having a bearing on their eligibility.