Job Vacancies at NIHFW:The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), an autonomous institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, is at the forefront of promoting Health and Family Welfare Programs in the country through Education and Training, Research and Evaluation, Consultancy, Advisory, and Specialized Services.
We invite applications from Indian citizens for the following regular positions at NIHFW:
Application Deadline: Applications must be received within three weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Please note the mode of application for serial numbers 1 to 3 is offline, while the vacancies mentioned at serial numbers 4, 5, 6, and 7 must be applied for online. You can apply online at https://recruitment.nihfw.ac.in.
- A good academic record with at least 50% marks in a Master’s degree in Education.
- A doctorate degree in Education or equivalent, with publications in the relevant area from a recognized university/institution.
- Five years of experience in teaching in under-graduate/post-graduate classes and/or post-doctoral research work.
- Evidence of published work of high quality during the last five years.
- Experience in the field of Health and Family Welfare.
- Qualification/one-year training in educational technology in relation to medical and health schemes.
How to Apply
- The mode of application for serial numbers 1 to 3 is offline, and for vacancies mentioned at serial numbers 4, 5, 6, and 7, it is online. For the post of J.E. (Civil) on deputation, candidates must submit the application through offline mode using the provided proforma. For Direct Recruitment, the application will be accepted through online mode only. Visit https://recruitment.nihfw.ac.in for online applications.
- Applicants should carefully review the detailed advertisement for each post to ensure they meet the eligibility criteria. Concealing information or providing false information will result in the rejection of the candidature at any stage of the recruitment process. NIHFW reserves the right to reject any application without specifying a reason.
- The date, time, and venue of the Written/Skill Test/Interview will be communicated to eligible candidates through Call Letters. Candidates are advised to regularly check the NIHFW website and their registered email ID for the latest information on the recruitment process.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Accounts Officer, Accountant, and Junior Engineer (Civil) on deputation basis must forward their application through the proper channel along with attested copies of APAR for the last 05 years and vigilance clearance.
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) on Direct Recruitment basis should apply online, while those applying through deputation should use the offline method.
- No fees are applicable for the posts of Accounts Officer, Accountant, and Junior Engineer (Civil) on deputation basis.