Job Vacancies at the University of Jammu 2023:The University of Jammu is inviting applications for various positions in a research project titled “Analyzing Impact of Indian Start-Up Ecosystem in UT of J&K,” funded by ICSSR as a Short-term Empirical Research Project (Collaborative Study). Here are the details:
Available Positions:Job Vacancies at the University of Jammu 2023
- Research Associate (01)
- Research Assistant (01)
- Field Investigator (04)
This research project focuses on understanding the impact of the Indian start-up ecosystem in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Research Associate and Research Assistant: Candidates should have a postgraduate degree in a social science discipline with a minimum of 55% marks, along with NET/M.Phil/Ph.D.
- Field Investigator: Candidates should hold a postgraduate degree in a social science discipline with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Research Associate: Rs. 40,000 per month
- Research Assistant: Rs. 32,000 per month
- Field Investigator: Rs. 30,000 per month
These positions are temporary/part-time and are available for a maximum period of six months.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, along with their detailed bio-data and educational certificates (including contact number and email ID), within five days from the date of this notification. Applications should be sent to the office of The Business School, University of Jammu.
- Travel allowances (TA) and daily allowances (DA) will not be provided for attending the interview.
- The Project Coordinator reserves the right to modify the engagement period and the number of positions.
- Selected candidates will be required to join the positions as per the project’s requirements.
For further inquiries or information, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 9419193750, 9018977766
Don’t miss this opportunity to contribute to valuable research in the field of start-ups and entrepreneurship. Join us at the University of Jammu!