Fatal Outcome: Man Passes Away After Electric Shock Incident

Death'

SRINAGAR: A tragic incident occurred in Soibugh village of Budgam district in central Kashmir, resulting in the death of a man due to an electric shock while repairing a motor at his residence on Wednesday.

According to an official quoted by KNO, the man sustained injuries after being electrocuted at his home located in the Gur Mohalla locality of Soibugh village.

Following the incident, immediate measures were taken to evacuate him to JVC Hospital Bemina, where unfortunately, he succumbed to his injuries while receiving treatment.

The deceased has been identified as Firdous Ahmad Malik, the son of Mohammad Akbar from Gur Mohalla, Soibugh.

Leave a Comment