Provisional Selection List of the candidates for admission to the BAMS /BUMS Courses-2023 in the Government / Private Colleges/Institutions of the UT of J&K after conduct of Online Counseling.
i) Notification No. 076-BOPEE of 2023 dated 02.09.2023.
ii) Notification No. 082-BOPEE of 2023 dated 20.09.2023.
iii) Notice No. 027-BOPEE of 2023 dated 20.09.2023.
iv) Order dated 20.09.2023 passed in WP(C) No.2427/2023, CM No.5694/2023 titled Jammu College of Physiotherapy V/s UT of J&K & Ors.
In pursuance of the Notification No. 082-BOPEE of 2023 dated 20.09.2023, the Board has conducted Online Counseling for admission to BAMS/BUMS/BPT courses- 2023 in the Government/Private Colleges/Institutions of the UT of J&K w.e.f. 22.09.2023 to 25.09.2023.
That one of the BPT institute namely Jammu College of Physiotherapy filed a writ petition before the Hon’ble High Court of J&K & Ladakh at Jammu vide WP(C) No.2427/2023, CM No.5694/2023 titled Jammu College of Physiotherapy V/s UT of J&K & Ors and the Hon’ble High Court passed an Order dated 20.09.2023, the operative part of which is reproduced as under :-
“In the meantime, it is ordered that the Notification No.076 issued by the Respondent No.2-BOPEE shall be read to the exclusion of BPT Courses and that the Respondent No.2-BOPEE to conduct the counseling for admission to BPT courses independently for the session 2023-24 without any NEET related regime. This direction is subject to objections from the other side.” That in view of the above directions of the Hon’ble High Court of J&K and Ladakh, the Board has not allotted the seats to the candidates for BPT Course in the respective College/Institution namely Composite Research Centre (CRC), Bemina Srinagar and Jammu College of Physiotherapy (JCP), Jammu as notified vide Notification No.076-BOPEE of 2023 dated 02 -09-2023.
1. The admission of the candidates shall be purely provisional and liable to be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate(s) proves to be false / fabricated and action as warranted under law shall be initiated against them.
2. If any candidate(s) is found to have concealed any information, his/her selection/admission shall be cancelled ab-initio and fine/penalty shall also be imposed upon him / her as may be deemed proper by the Board in accordance with the laid down rules.
3. All the provisionally selected candidates are advised to visit their respective allotted College/Institution for fee and other relevant documents required by respective colleges.
4. It is the responsibility of the concerned Heads of the Institutions/Colleges to check and verify the documents and eligibility of the provisionally selected candidates before allowing them to join in their respective Institutions/College.
5. It is hereby implored upon the management of all Colleges/Institutions to ensure the veracity of documents, particularly the Category Certificates wherever the admission is to be granted in lieu of a particular Reserved Category. So, far as the Persons with
Disability are concerned, if selected in open merit or against a Reserved category it shall be ensured that his/her PwD Certificate/eligibility is in conformity with Guidelines/ Regulations mentioned under PwD disability Act 2016 and wherever required shall refer the matter to concerned Medical Assessment Board to assess the veracity of disability of such candidates and make recommendations based on which Institutions shall take further necessary action. In case any candidate does not fulfill the benchmarks of eligibility as per the guidelines of the concerned Regulatory Authority, his/her admission shall be cancelled on his/her risk and responsibility under intimation to the Board at the earliest so that the same seat shall be filled up in subsequent round of
6. All the concerned Heads of the Institutions/Colleges are requested to keep their admission counters open on Holidays/Off days, falling if any, to facilitate the candidates to complete their admission(s) well in time and the candidates should in their own interest, avoid waiting for the last day for completing the admission formalities as the delay in such matters has the potential of causing hardships to the candidates only.
7. The Heads of the Institutions shall keep the record of the admissions and send the shortfall of the candidates, if any, who have not completed their admission formalities within the prescribed time mentioned above through E-mail viz. email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org on 18.10.2023 upto 05:00 PM positively along with hard copy duly signed by the Head of the Institution.
8. As mentioned in the Notification No.082-BOPEE of 2023 dated 20.09.2023, the seats under All India Quota (AIQ)/Management Quota (MQ) under BAMS/BUMS courses in the Private Colleges/Institutions shall be filled up during the Second Round of Physical Counseling as and when conducted by the Board.
The other Terms and Conditions shall, however, remain the same as notified by the Board in the e-Information Brochure and the Notifications/Notices issued from time to time in this regard.