How to use Pomegranate as a Cleanser: For glowing and blemish free skin, try this method today.
How to make Pomegranate Cleanser: Pomegranate is a fruit that is rich in many nutrients. Consuming pomegranate helps to compensate for the lack of blood in your body. So it is not only beneficial for your health but it also benefits your skin a lot.
Pomegranate contains many antioxidants that help protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals. Also, pomegranate contains vitamin C which helps in increasing collagen in your skin.
In this case, today we have brought you the method of making pomegranate cleanser. Adding pomegranate to your skin routine can also get rid of your acne and pigmentation problems, so let’s know how to make a pomegranate cleanser-
Ingredients for Making Pomegranate Cleanser- (Use Pomegranate as a Cleanser)
- Aloe Vera Gel
How to make pomegranate cleanser? (how to clean pomegranate)
- To make a pomegranate cleanser, first peel the pomegranate and remove the seeds.
- Then you put these grains in the mixture and grind them well.
- After that you take out this paste in a bowl.
- Then add aloe vera gel to this paste and mix well.
- Now your pomegranate cleanser is ready.
- Then you use it as a cleanser on your face.
- You must use it at least two to three times a week.
- It removes acne and pimple marks from your face.