JKPSC New Assistant Professor Recruitment: Apply 420 New Posts
JKPSC Notification: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has recently issued a notification to fill the vacancies for the position of Assistant Professor in various disciplines in Government Degree Colleges under the Higher Education Department.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates who are residents of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and meet the specified academic and professional qualifications and age criteria for the post of Assistant Professor(s) in different disciplines in Government Degree Colleges, as per the requirements of the Higher Education Department. To access more information, please download the notification provi
JKPSC Released Notification: Age Limits
Age as on 1st January 2023 The prescribed age for candidates belonging to Open Merit (OM) & various Reserved Categories is as follows:
- OM: 40
- SCST/ALC/IB’SOCIAL: 43
- CASTE/RBA/PSCEWS: 43
- PHC: 42
- In service candidates: 40
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 17.05.2023.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filling the online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling the application Form.
- Last date for filling of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 16.06.2023.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of Domicile Certificates and educational and professional qualifications.
- The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to 01 January, 2023.
- Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 17.06.2023 to 19-06.2023.
- Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the application form or any other documents to the Commission.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
JKPSC Released Notification: Application Fee
After successful submission of the online application form, candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:
- General Category: Rs.1000.00
- Reserved Categories: Rs.500.00
- PHC Candidates: Nil.