Upcoming 24-36 hours light and moderate rain showers in jk

Photo of author

By admin

Anticipated Weather Update for Kashmir: Rain and Snowfall Expected Under the Influence of Western Disturbance

In the upcoming 24-36 hours, light to moderate rain showers is anticipated in most plains, while moderate snowfall is expected over higher reaches. The main weather activity is projected for tomorrow, with the possibility of heavy snowfall in some higher reaches of South Kashmir and the Pir Panjal mountains.

There is a 40-50% likelihood of light snowfall in the plains of South Kashmir, 30% for central Kashmir, and 20% for the plains of North Kashmir. Stay tuned for updates from Kashmir Weather Forecast.

Leave a Comment